Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pattern Shout Outs....

We are already into Febrauary. It seems like the ball dropped for 2010 just Yesterday!! Where is the time going??? Wow!

I have a couple of shout outs for Raggedy Annie Patterns.....

Now I don't know how long these deals will run for - so you're best bet is to runnnnn and get some for yourself - tell them that Sandy from her "Raggedy Blog" sent ya...

Here's some Pattern Deals....

1) Nicole of Raggedy Old Annies has 3 E-Patterns for $15.00. Normally her patterns are $8.50 each so this deal is a bargain. To get the special price you have to click on the "BUY THIS" button under the e-pattern special notice. You'll get the patterns super quickly after payment has been processed! She's a sweetie!

Guess What?! I ran into Nicole at JoAnns this week. Yes I Did!!! She was shopping for some fabric and I had just walked in the store to purchase some yarn. I recognized her face from visiting her blog. I had been buying patterns from her for a few years and have asked a couple of questions when it comes to Annie making. She's always so nice and helpful. We had chatted in emails here and there. And when I saw her in the store- I introduced myself. We chatted for about 20-30 minutes and she is everything I had imagined her to be - funny, kind, and sweet! It was kinda a brief encounter as I had a vet appt. for Jasmine, but I'm glad I finally met one of my favorite Annie fans. I have admired Nicoles patterns and Annies for years. It was neat to finally meet with her. We will have to do coffee and shopping! How cool is that! :)

2) Julie of Polka Dot Pig Primitives (formerly known as My Raggedy Kids) has a special too. Buy 2 get 1 free. (Buy 4 get 2 free and so on). I just got my 3 (B2G1) and they're cute.

3) Denni of Denni's Doodles is still having her Half Off sale on her Spring Patterns. I'm sure a lot of ya'll are longing for Spring. I know I am.



I'm hoping to sew some Annies while everyone else is watching the Super Bowl. Stay Warm & Be Safe!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment